To join UCU go to: http://www.ucu.org.uk/join or telephone 0333 207 0719
For a PDF version please see here: Recruitment Newsletter
Also click here for our UCU 6 reasons flyer
Read more →
For a PDF version please see here: Newsletter 1
Read more →
The Faculty of Engineering launches a campaign against Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment which deserves merit! For a link see here.
The main points are:
- In the Faculty of Engineering we have taken the following actions:
we have set up a special external hotline run by Confidential Care (CIC), the College’s current employee assistance provider, where you can speak confidentially to a professional counsellor on the issues affecting you and your colleagues and remain anonymous (if you wish)
- We have tasked CIC to produce a strictly anonymous report indicating the scenarios and key issues
- We will use the report to challenge any behaviours that detract from the fantastic environment we work in
You have a voice!
- Take action and do not tolerate poor behaviour
- You do not have to suffer in silence
- Silence gives people permission to continue in their poor behaviour